Good morning … Tatkal

                                                                          


 The calling bell by the maid was the waking call in the morning. I got up and instantly realized that we need to go for railway ticket booking for my in-laws. As planned a day before, I made my wife leave the bed without any further delay. We both decided to go for the booking as there is a dedicated ladies queue. Booking tickets using tatkal services at 8 AM is something that everybody should try at least once in their lifetime. I am sure it will give you immense pleasure of your patience and will also enforce your belief that life with family is no less meditation than that of a yogi.


Read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

e-Learning in Primary Education

e-Learning in Primary Education

Good morning … Tatkal